- 100% virgin black/natural ABS/PLA plastic resin
- Used for experimenting with making your own 3D printer filament
- “Fine” size pellets to ensure smooth extrusion with small extruders and screws / augers
- Made for desktop extruders like Filastruder, Filabot, Lyman and Noztek
- Made for pellet-based 3D printers
IC3D offers the same 100% virgin plastic resin that’s used in making our superior-quality 3D printer filament. These pellets can be used for your desktop filament extruder or pellet-based 3D printer. These are “fine” sized pellets which should work well with all desktop filament extruders (such as the Filastruder, Filabot, Lyman and Noztek) and pellet-based 3D printers. Desktop-extruding filament is mostly experimental, so your results may vary. We highly recommend some method of drying the pellets before using to get the best results. Some common methods are to use a small dehumidifier (like an Eva-Dry), desiccant dryer or an oven.