Hello 3D printers!
Welcome to our first ever filament giveaway! The winner will get his or her choice of one spool of any size or color of our ABS filament. That’s as complicated as this gets.
We began extruding our own filament this year in-house (in Ohio) after years of putting up with plastic welding rod and moisture-laden filament from overseas.
- Just post a comment to this post and include your selection (3mm/1.75mm & Black/Natural/Red/Blue/Green/Orange)
- Answer this question: “What temperature do you extrude your ABS?”
- Must comment on Friday, January 24th, 2014 (EST). Any time is okay.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and contacted this weekend.
- Only applicable to delivery addresses in the 48 contiguous US states at this time
Oh, and you probably shouldn’t mention this to your friends since it will decrease your odds!
Congratulations to Beavertank for winning a free spool of our 1.75mm blue ABS! Thanks for playing and until next time!